View Single Post
Old 08.09.2007, 12:17 PM   #20
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
I've nothing to add, except my opinion that the book is utter shite. I tried reading it, honest I did, but I couldn't bothered trying to struggle through the mountain of words to find any meaning. I ended up giving it away.

Yes you did...Thanks again

I thought the beginning chapters were quite inspired as they focused on the general tone of the album and his own romantized memories surrounding DDN. However as the book went on I found myself bemused by his analysis of the individual songs. Some of what he wrote particularly towards the end was utter bollocks. Still overall it was an enjoyable read.