View Single Post
Old 05.05.2012, 08:11 AM   #7
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
you only feel that way now. wait until your experience finally resonates into your soul, permeate your mind into awareness and teach you the vision it was meant to be. The problem with casual psychedelics is there is simply no such thing. Its always a vision quest, one way or the other. Some visions will scare you like that. but in time, you will learn the depth of what it really means, and the fear will subside towards an epiphany, or even more correctly a theophany.

and I don't fear death, I roll tough with Our Lady, I fear for other people's death because they are so afraid it hurts them, and pain is whats fearful. If death is permanently nothing or permanently heavenly, either way its beyond our scope, however the pain of this life hurts to the core. Death hurts the survivors, the dead folks are fine in their graves.
you are right. i feel like i'm in the process of overcoming my fear and understanding something bigger about this world.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|