View Single Post
Old 05.06.2012, 02:08 AM   #17
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
All of my experiences w/ tripping have brought me to a place to where I'm more comfortable w/ concepts like death and all that jazz...all my experiences have been beautiful and the only downer is that I can't stay in that place. Everything is far more beautiful.

Sans dextromethorphan. That shit brought me to a very dark place I have no desire to ever return to.

Nothing ever really "ceases to exist". The matter I'm made up of will go on to become other things. Of course, my mind, whatever makes me "Sway", may not..but death likely means this is a fact I won't be aware of (another reason to not fear it). We just, become one with the cosmos in the same way we've always been one with it. That's all I know. Nothing, in my opinion, to be feared. maybe there is some sort of collective consciousness (nature?) in death. I don't know.

And the only likely difference between the death of a human and a fly is an emotional one. I doubt Mr. Dead Fly has many friends that miss him....but even with that, so???? In 1,000 years there will likely be little (if any) record of anyone on this forum. What info MIGHT be available won't interest most people of that time (taken, of course, people still exist).

Just live and enjoy it. At the very least, ya have this life. Focus on that...death is coming regardless of anything. Sorta like taking a piss or drinking a glass of water. It's just part of what we are.