View Single Post
Old 12.27.2007, 12:48 AM   #15
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
i talked to ww @ the xbxrx/aids wolf/HEALTH(keep an eye on these guys!) show at the smell a while ago (oct-nov) and told me, "this is the last FL record...I am over it already." Sounds like he was frustrated by the lack of support which carries into lack of committment from players. I thought "the void" was an incredible approach in a different direction but i do not think people are as up-to-speed with what ww does...he has always been one of the few who has not catered to trends or worried what other people were doing so much. like many great bands of the past, they never got the credit and respect they deserved. it reminds me of how great trumans water were in the early_mid 90s, but nobody really were into them except for a few of us at the time. atleast they are stilldoing it!

btw, the last FL album is AAAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAAZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG ! ww plays almost everything (like on systems emerge)

i personally think it blows away the last XBXRX record by a mile: Burmese has someone that also played on THE VOID (mike green i think?). the last track sounds totally like sleepytime gorilla museum!
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|