View Single Post
Old 12.21.2018, 02:45 PM   #5501
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
This morning I overheard a group of very angry (and either retired or unemployed) men talk about how great Syria withdraw was and how the "do-gooders" (that's an insult?) just "don't get it."

You and I and everyone knows that if Trump was sending 10,000 troops to Syria, they'd praise the move.

(But to be fair, the other side would probably instantly criticize it.)

----

Here's a great tweet from @Amy_Siskind:

Our country is so crazy now the Trump Shutdown is distracting from Jim Mattis resigning and his letter is distracting from our stock market hitting bear territory is distracting from 7,000 troops pulled from Syria is distracting from the Mueller probe and other investigations.

And Ginsberg had cancer surgery. Trump will get another SCOTUS pick in there before late 2020, I know it. Brace yourselves. Adopt the position.