Thread: Missoula Show
View Single Post
Old 06.30.2006, 02:26 PM   #27
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
alright.

i left my town at 5:30 yesterday and got into Missoula around 8. unfortunately, the show started at 8, Montana time. so i missed Awesome Color and the beginning of SY's set. i was PISSED. anyway, i didn't get a setlist because i'm not good at remembering crap like that, but i know that they played most of the new record along with a few oldies ("Eric's Trip" and "Schizoprenia" are the only ones i can recall at the moment). after the show (and two encores) my friend and i walked around to the back of the club and found SY's tour bus. we waited around for about an hour and met Thurston and Lee (Kim signed our tickets, but she made a quick exit and Steve had already left by the time we got back there). i talked to Thurston and Lee for about 10 minutes apiece (about guitars and the new record and a few other things; i said the dorkiest thing ever to Lee "Thanks for making Daydream Nation!"). then we came home. pretty fun night.