View Single Post
Old 05.08.2024, 11:28 AM   #1234
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
My home country is quietly becoming a dictatorship again. I was born in a dictatorship and might die in one too.

There was nothing about Slovakia in the French media, so I had to read a mild wikipedia page regarding the election.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
we are heading the right-wing way as well

As for the Netherlands, as it's closer, we got to hear it. With slightly less concern than in the past, when far-right leaders gathered crowds. I was surprised in Rotterdam to end up on a place named after Pim Fortuyn (murdered political leader on the far right; would it still be considered that far now?).
In France too there's concern. There's so much to say and I'm so pissed that it'd be easier to use French. The government steals from the far right leaders, blames everything on the left, and that's about it. Does it work? Partly: everything left-identified is vilified. But the struggle for power between our despised Macron and the 4 leaders on the far right doesn't seem to go in favor of the man in place - whose government lies lies lies lies lies all the time (retirement, annual budget...).
Plus weird things within the media. Heading wealth, heading right.
Not a top notch world these days.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|