View Single Post
Old 01.06.2007, 06:10 PM   #29
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by homerush
i would be shocked if cobain would be still there and bring a new album out, with clubsounds techno handclaps synthi drums that wouldnīt be rockīn roll anymore!why should i learn an instrument?i make it on my computer computer waves beats and so on is a part of the very commerical stuff like i donīt know eminem or any teenie girly who canīt play any instrument or hip hop.rock is instrumental you canīt do it on a damm computer.without any passion any power just but some soundfiles together and thatīs it. when i take a look (when) at the charts there are no real musicans.no bands like sonic youth pixies or whatever.and i am very glad to have rather ripped. i might say one of the best records ever.the significant oppositte to techno and that stuff
in the way sonic youth use synthi or soundelemends on rather ripped (like neutral if this is the right name)itīs really ok.as a very small element that throws you in the song.but it didīnt make the song

ok there are many good synthi songs like romantic closet (trainspotting) but this is a different kind of music for a differnt kind of artists iggy pop on blah blah that was blah blah ...sorry for that post

not to be crass, but what the fuck are you talking about?

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|