View Single Post
Old 09.02.2007, 10:45 AM   #21
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
The gig itself was absolutely fantastic, most likely the best concert I've ever been to. Expressway was sheer heaven, it's hard to describe the energy coming from the twin drumming unit Shelley/Corsano...fantastic !!! Also, I think that the RR songs sounded much better than on the gigs I went to before during this tour (Prague, Vienna).

Apart from that, I was highly pleased to meet fellow boardies sonicl, bertrand, diamond sea and pokkeherrie, to whom I thank for nice chat (and especially to stephen who took a picture of me w/Kim and Thurston). Too bad I did not meet the other boardies on the gig, since this was probably the only possibility to say hello to you, but nevertheles...it was worth coming all the way here to England.

i'm glad you've enjoyed the gig and met boardies and mostly that you made a picture with Thurston and Kim. Where did you meet them?

btw, what about my poster ?
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|