View Single Post
Old 08.15.2007, 10:35 AM   #62
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Funny thing about your post too, tesla69, is that I was wondering when some crackpot would get on here and write about aliens building the pyramids. Oh, and thanks for throwing in that laugh riot about why were really in the Iraq war right now...to recover alien artifacts...haha...priceless.

You don't get it, antigravity technology is dangerous and must be suppressed. It is a National Security Issue. If you don't know about it I can't help your ignorance. If Saddam or any Arab wingnut faction had access to it we are fucked.

You also seem to show a rather reactionary understanding of multidimensional physics and consciousness and imply that any intelligence that might arrive here would have to have corpulance. Anyway, all your physics arguements are just scientific theory. I'm sure a few hundred years ago you would have supported the Catholics in hanging anyone who asserted the world was round because that is just madness. They used to call doctors who washed their hands before practice crazy too. And Tesla's AC - thats just crazy! Vision of madness. Ask Edison when he's through electrocuting animals to prove how dangerous it is.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|