Thread: elmoniac
View Single Post
Old 04.17.2009, 09:45 AM   #23
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but the fact that all of this is happening HERE is hilarious. Even if stuff did go down on this board, please remember that for the most part, we don't really know each other. Sure, some here have gotten together and hung out, or some were friends and knew each other before, but all in all, we are pretty much strangers. So with that said, knowing that most of us have NO CLUE who you are or what you are talking about, we can assume one of three things:

(1) You are making a big deal out of nothing. From what I can tell, all he did was say he wanted to have some girl's baby? I don't know how much you paid attention in biology class, but that is IMPOSSIBLE. So I really doubt he was serious and that you actually have anything to worry about. Even if he DID try this, something somewhere along the line would go horribly wrong.

(2) You are foolishly handling some serious matter in your marriage that we don't know about. We are left to assume that there is more problems going on between you than just what we have seen here, and if that is the case, you ma'am are incapable of fixing your marriage. You really think that going on a message board and complaining about him is the way to fix things? (This is under the assumption you do want to fix it. I would tell you to leave him if he is really causing this much trouble for you.)

(3) This is the biggest trolling scheme I've ever seen, involving multiple people and spanning 4 years. Likely? Not really. But this is the internet and I wouldn't really put it past anybody.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|