View Single Post
Old 12.18.2006, 06:35 PM   #49
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
BAD ADVICE.

I took that advice and I regretted it.

what advice, titbags?

did you not see that i said "loans" and then i said "NO"?

because my post meant to convey that loans are not the only solution.

why am i cranky? to much imbecility around, and in the meantime screamingskull needs some good ideas

SO, MS. SKULL,

gmku is right with the different options that he mentions.

another good option could be for you to take a job and go part-time. not only will you have an edge over the stupid rich motherfuckers who are too stoned to function, but you'll have work experience where they won't. sure, it could take you 5-6 years, but you could probably manage.

definitely though if this is your dream (a good dream not just some fantastic wankery) then hang on to it.

and then i was reminded of this picture that never fails to make me laugh, corny as it mght be:

apparently there are many versions of this picture floating around

but cmon, you can find a way.

-----
ps. after reading the rest of the thread-- paying all for yourself is an excellent idea. you'll value it much more and take better advantage than the wankers who are there for a 4-year summer-camp.
& best wishes etc.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|