View Single Post
Old 10.20.2010, 07:59 PM   #26
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Earl Of Slander
Damn right!

And yeah, the 'arms cut off' line is the number one OF quote line right now. What did you think of RADICAL?

like you said, it's a bit different cuz the beats arent really theirs... but there were some AMAZING lines on their man, which furthered the mythology/my obsession. Like i think it's Tyler who says something about how really he's "an emo faggot who's depressed" which further's my thought that there's a lot of fantasy in their lyrics. Very American Psycho.

But yeah if EARL is a 5/5, then RADICAL is a 3/5. But still worth hearing, and I'll listen again. But I've listened to EARL 3 times in 24 hrs. So I like it a lot I'm saying. haha.

I need to get BASTARD if anyone ups it.

But I plan to get all their shit now.