View Single Post
Old 10.19.2019, 01:15 AM   #7307
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
No one here has defended Hillary just like I haven’t been defending Donald. I get hammered for not calling out Donald, yet no one here has called out Hillary.

When I go against the grain (Mueller Report) for over a year and get it correct, the resentment towards me grows. Hate filled post directed at me that are full of bitterness, cussing and accusations of being a racist. Then when Robert points out that you have no statements by me where I’ve said anything racist, you attack him? Once again, my request for “quote and reply” are ignored.

I understand you are tired of hearing about Hillary and I’ll gladly refrain from mentioning her for a good while......at least until she announces that she’s running.

I’m curious, guest, who here is trying to communicate?
yeah look I can't be bothered with this, I went to an effort to engage with you and actually try to have a dialogue. but you don't actually acknowledge anything I've said, you don't seem to even remotely register anything I've written and just ignore it like a child.

your behaviour is petulant and there's a beautiful irony to you being obscenely juvenile here, and it's frankly just not worth engaging with you. saying that the actions of clinton are tantamount to the frequent assaults on democracy (much less basic human decency) of which the trump administration is inarguably guilty is totally ridiculous, and that you continue to resort to this little soundbite at the expense of actually having to engage with the shit you're proffering means it's an absolute waste of time trying to talk to you.

I didn't attack mister schlunk by any means, and until very recently no one attacked you until it became abundantly clear that it's like talking to a brick fucking wall.

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|