View Single Post
Old 07.28.2010, 05:47 AM   #2
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
I suspect I'd be within' the last 10-20% of those living.

I'd likely want to compete to be the last person...even though I doubt it would happen. Staying awake is just something I'm better than most at.

I'd stay away from energy drinks. I'd drink ton's of water. I'd stay away from foods that are difficult for my body to break down. I'd damn sure stay away from any sort of sex (including masterbation). Caffeine in small doses. I'd carry razors and pins in my pocket at all times. I'd stay away from showering...only washing my face in the sink. I'd stay on my feet as much as possible. I'd listen to music as much as possible (as loudly as possible). "Resting" only in sitting positions, in uncomfortable surroundings (hot sun, cold w/ as little clothes as possible, etc).

Once the population in my area dropped to less than half, I'd start helping mother nature revive this place in ways I won't mention here because they don't matter. That, or either I'd try and make it to some mountain, sit on top, and stare out over everything in complete silence until I finally fell asleep. maybe The indian mounds would be fitting....w/ a big ass bottle of Ezra I likely didn't even have to pay for.

The hardest part would likely be me having to avoid friends/loved ones....w/ an exception of my mom most of them fall asleep too easily + I don't think I'd be comfy watching any of them die,.