Thread: RAP
View Single Post
Old 02.27.2008, 02:03 PM   #18
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
other good ones:

early mobb deep
three 6 mafia (everything up to most known unkown, their last good and best record)
kanye west (hes great trust me, one of the few pop stars who's records get more experimental with each release)
public enemy (obviously, hip hop noise)
dalek (the most obtuse and strange hip hop around, equally influenced by public enemy, rza, godflesh, and my bloody valentine)
a tribe called quest
madlib (especially quasimoto)
clipse (there have been three hip hop records this decade which have truly blown minds, and will go down as some of the best records of out time, ghostface-fishscale, madvillian-madvilliany, and clipse-hell hath no fury, even thurston moore himself loves this.)
the new jay z in all honesty is pretty tight (american gangster)
one be lo (seriously the most slept on mc around right now)
digitial underground (when tupac was an art student weirdo, before he became a thug street poet art student hostile)
phaoroh monch (his record that came out last year was quite dope)
roots (illadelph halflife, everything after that is, meh)
lootpack (great stoned out old school revival shit, madlib's first group)
bone thugs n harmony (the great singing rap thugs, they played last night in tucson and i forgot to go, i heard they were great too)
scarface (legendary, he did this track with ghostface a couple years back which might be my favorite hip hop song ever, seriously)
outkast (early stuff, aquemini especially, bombs over baghdad was a great track but they got overrated as fuck when stankokia came out)
goodie mob (southern fried, blunted, spritial hip hop courtest of ceelo greens first group)
ultramagnetic mc's (kool keith before he went into outerspace, but was still talented as fuck)
dizzee rascal (even though him and the grime scene got overhyped as fuck by pitchfork a few years back, dizzee is raw as fuck and has lyrics to blow your mind, he just got signed to defjux in the states and hes a full grown man now, he is going to dominate)
dead prez (its bigger than hip hop)
cam'ron (purple haze, thats about it, amazing record, in the top 5 of this decade, but after that hes just a womanizing shmoe whos homies turned theur backs on him and forgot how to flow)
beanie siegel (underrated, his track on the new ghostface is the best in the record)

thats enough, i seriously just went through my ipod to get all those down for you.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|