View Single Post
Old 09.27.2022, 12:15 PM   #373
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Google translation of an article I just read, shocking. Imagine being dragged out of your house to be forced to join the military, and then you have to buy your own gear, and ask you mom or wife or whomever for tampons!

Quote:
Mobilized Russians have to buy everything themselves for the front: 'We only have ammunition, use tampons for bullet wounds'

The mobilization of at least 300,000 reservists has caused a lot of panic in Russia. Moreover, there is almost nothing in the military depots for men who go to war. Images show that the conscripts first have to purchase almost all necessary items themselves before they can go to the front.
KVE 27 Sep. 2022

Many Russians flee the country for fear of being drafted. But those who cannot escape the mobilization also have to buy everything themselves in some places to be ready for battle.

Belarusian news channel "Nexta" has shown remarkable images of a military rallying point in the Altai region of southern Siberia. There, a representative of a military unit tells the summoned men that there is nothing to distribute but uniforms and ammunition.
First-aid kit

“We're on our own for the rest,” he said gloomily. They are therefore asked to buy everything that can be useful at the front, including sleeping bags, medicines and tourniquets (pressure bandages). “Remove turnstiles from the car's first aid kit,” is the striking recommendation.

The representative also recommends providing tampons to stop bleeding from a bullet wound and using sanitary napkins as insoles. “Men, don't laugh, but ask your mother, wife or daughters for sanitary towels. You're going to need all of this. I know this from my comrades at the front. It is also rainy weather now.”

"Men, take care of yourselves," it concludes.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|