View Single Post
Old 08.16.2012, 03:56 AM   #3
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
This year came very interesting one-sided vinyl Veli-Matti O Äijälä: Raskas Taakka. In the label it is said it´s 33 rpm. But because Läjä´s talking with the music sounded like there were too little rpm:s, I tried it also 45rpm. And it really worked both ways! In the 45:s you can hear lyrics much better (the´re very interesting, because the whole album tells about dying, there´s nothing fantasy in it, it is kind of what´s the realism when you´re dying). But maybe music sounds better in 33rpm.

The other album I have listened both ways is P.J. Harveys White Chalk. There was no rpm:s in the label, so I naturally put it 33rpm. It was almost the end of the album when I realised it should be played 45rpm:s. I think it also worked it both ways and soon in the future I will listen it again 33rpm, because last time I listened it 45:s.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|