View Single Post
Old 04.17.2006, 06:35 PM   #32
trainyard bliss
little trouble girl

trainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard sucka
i remember reading some article that was either written by kim or by someone interviewing kim . . . she was talking about a memorable time on tour when she and thurston stayed with someone related to thurston, and they had pancakes in the morning and there were kids all over. and she said something like, "everyone thinks we take loads of drugs and have weird sex on tour, and of course we do, but i'll always remember when we stayed with so-and-so." i think this was about a tour sometime in the 80s. i also thought that i read it on saucerlike, but i can't find it anymore.

i had forgotten about jim freaking out over the marijuana thing. that's still pretty funny.
trainyard bliss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|