View Single Post
Old 05.05.2006, 04:51 AM   #1
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
hey, this is an odd request, but i need to help out a friend, i can't buy more then 2 tickets, and i need to get my friend in

if anybody here was planing to go alone, could you get a second ticket and my friend can enter with you as part of your party, they need to see the tickets with the credit card bearer, so scalping the traditional way out of the question. I personally would pay for your second ticket(full price and the service charge, and extra special 100% gratuity for going out of your way which would come out to about 60 dollars maybe a little more) essentially paying for your own ticket

anybody serious about helping out should PM me, or just post here and we'll work out the detail
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|