View Single Post
Old 04.02.2016, 08:20 PM   #36
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Okay, I haven't been a big fan of remastered albums as I get annoyed at the potential of buying, and re-buying the same album over again because of a few bonus tracks...etc and supposed "better sound".

With that said though I took the plunge and bought the recent Dirty 2LP remaster and I must say it is noticeably superior to the deluxe edition (4LP). It doesn't have that awful overly compressed sound, every instrument sounds distinct and clear and it doesn't venture into that loudness war that seems to continue with todays recorded music. I don't have an original 2LP version of this to compare to but, wow this is awesome!

The digital download that came with the LP also sounds better than my Dirty deluxe edition 2CD. Just wished all the bonus tracks from the deluxe were done the same way.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|