Thread: RAP
View Single Post
Old 02.27.2008, 03:04 AM   #1
golden child
expwy. to yr skull

golden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's asses
been banging the WU-TANG for a few months straight. it is hard to listen to any other rap because it all falls short in comparision. 36 Chambers over and over and over.

but for the sake of general rap discussion I'll kick some off (mostly Wu related of course)

the newest Ghostface CD is hot, um I havent gotten the newest Wu-Tang joint yet but I listened to it at borders and it kinda sucks. I found this sick mash up called "Wu Orleans" that is Wu and Wu affiliates mashed with Louis Armstrong and other ragtime type music. Masta Killa is really got mad flow, but the beats on his CD arent real strong, still highly listenable. Currently borrowing Liquid Swords from a friend, the first 3 songs are great but the rest leaves a little to be desired... "snort cocaine, to act the same" level plain and something about a brain... that shit just loops in my head forever.

listened to some NWA yesterday, used to be way into that but after really digging into the Wu-Tang its realy hard to listen to that lame shit. Still Ice Cube and Easy demand my respect, I have got a few of their tapes.

Any Gravediggaz recommendations? I watched some videos on youtube and I would definatly like to find some records. As far as solo Wu goes I am pretty much just way into Ghostface, but there is alot I havent heard. Raekwons work on 36 Chambers is amazing so I am eagerly wanting to check him out, esspecially since Cuban Linx has Ghost on it alot, their duet "Can It Be That It Was All So Simple" is sooooooo killer. "Kickin the fly cliches and making duets with Rae and A just happens to make my day". Cuban Linx II dropping soon .... ?