View Single Post
Old 03.15.2024, 12:48 PM   #31
Beer In Belly
little trouble girl

Beer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
There's your review, right there.

I'm baffled by the praise it is getting to be honest, I guess people are sick of social media and that in and of itself is somehow enough to satisfy. It can't be the beats people are enjoying because they sound like Nine Inch Nails, and not even the Downward Spiral NIN, we're talking 80's NIN when they were making that dated electro shit. I implore anyone to listen to the ear-grating intro car alarm sounding MeLoDy on bye bye and the Believers and try to deny it. Everyone here suddenly loving shitty 80's NIN?! and/or is it simply cool Kim fanboy-ism. Lastly, every time I hear auto-tune I can't help but cringe. It has to be said, auto-tune is the single worst thing to happen to music in the past 25 years* and here comes Kim, legendary queen of apathetic skronk somehow now channeling fucking CHER?! The producer of the record predominantly works with pop-trap artists which tells you everything you need to know really.

*insert favourite shit band joke here.
Beer In Belly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|