View Single Post
Old 04.19.2020, 12:36 AM   #7934
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
April 12, 2020

April 13, 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
You're an idiot. He banned Chinese nationals coming in and that was it. Meanwhile Americans were still able to fly in and out of China. All the while shit was hitting the fan in Europe but he didn't say anything about that until a bit later because, like you, he's an idiot

April 13, 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Yes, this is a big part of today's Propaganda Briefing. He's on the offensive, rewriting history.

I think I may link a few more of his March tweets, for Bytor et al.

April 14, 2020

April 16, 2020
Quote:
You realise that China wasn't the only country at the time who had had a massive coronavirus outbreak, right? This wasn't he having the foresight to do it before it got anywhere else. Europe was kicking off in a big way, the UK wasn't far behind that. The issue is he decides that only Chinese people were banned from coming in or out of China. Anyone else was fine. Why the delay in banning flights from Europe? And then it was another week before he said the same about the UK. The evidence (infection and death rates being higher than any other country even though they had a lot more warning and time to put a lid on it) is showing that Trump has failed spectacularly in handling this.

If you can't see the discrepancy in that then I'm sorry but you're beyond help.

Btw I don't think I've said about putting a lockdown in January anywhere.

April 16, 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
So, Trump was late in imposing a lockdown on China (even though he proclaimed it on 31 January (there's your lockdown in January!) effective 2 February. And the lockdown on China was not only for Chinese people, but for ANYONE who was not a US citizen or permanent resident. nor married or otherwise dependent on a US citizen or permanent resident. International law recognizes a right for citizens and permanent residents to return to their home country; it's called REPATRIATION!!!

Then he imposed a ban on Europeans from the Schengen Area, which includes HALF HIS OWN ANCESTRY (as well as ALL OF MINE)!!! And NBC's Today Show had the gall to speculate that he failed to ban the UK due to Boris' having completed Brexit. And Joe Biden condemned that act as xenophobic. Then, once it became clear that Boris wasn't serious about controlling his own border with the Schengen Zone, he imposed a ban on travel from the UK and ROI (the OTHER half of his OWN ANCESTRY!!!).

So he was a horrible bigot for having imposed travel restrictions at all, and he was an incompetent leader for having taken too long to become a horrible bigot!

What an amazingly convenient argument!

April 16, 2020
Quote:
My god. Talk about reaching to the absolutely wrong conclusion from what I said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
So what WERE you trying to say?

So h8kurdt, I mention President Trump instituted a travel ban and you reply by calling me an idiot, twice!

Skuj blathered something about President Trump rewriting history, offering to link tweets, but never did!

I reply linking the President Trump CNN beatdown where he used their propaganda against them!

h8kurdt mentions President Trump not having the foresight to do anything, but Robert reply’s with a date (January 31, 2020) and repatriation......and h8kurdt reply’s with no proof backing his points while saying Robert somehow reached the wrong conclusion???

Of course, h8kurdt hasn’t posted in this thread since......maybe he has his head stuck in the sand with Skuj!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|