View Single Post
Old 04.19.2020, 02:58 AM   #7935
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
No i just knew that trying to convince either of you that Trump has dithered, blathered and contradicted himself ten times over is just pointless. Ironic that you say my head is in the sand when you consider the only people praising his efforts and leadership qualities are the hardcore knuckledraggers out protesting ATM and FOX news. Oh and you two. My point was referring to the timeline in his shut downs on planes. The delay from China, to Europe, then to the UK all have proved pointlessly late given your infection rates now.

Quote:
Daniel Drezner, a professor of international politics at Tufts University, told the Guardian that limiting travel from Europe would “be a drop in the bucket” compared with the number of cases that are already in the US.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|