View Single Post
Old 11.21.2010, 09:23 PM   #3272
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
He didn't break me, his idiocracy was just too much for me. It was the religion thread where like 5 people told him that there are different forms of agnosticism; and he doesn't know how to read, or something, because even after sending him links and stuff, he says being agnostic means not believing in god, PERIOD. He seriously posted like 40 messages about this, and just came off as, literally, the stupidest person on the internet.. or a troll. And, man, with my health and shit.. not something I want to get into but.. life's too short to read troll shit.

Are you going to get the ULTIMATE SHOOTER COLLECTION? I guess you already have chaos field and radio allergy, though... do you have Karous? I love that game. You can easily d/l it from dcisozone.com though, for your dreamcast. Still, I know you collect games so I didn't know..

there is apparently some kind of shooter-maker game for the wii.. can't remember the title.. the game has something to do with math too... (not Geometry Wars, haha) any idea what it is? I'll look it up if you don't

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|