View Single Post
Old 09.09.2019, 09:19 PM   #14
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipvacuum
Twin Peaks - Pittsburgh is often brought up as a place Agent Cooper had some heavy shit happen to him

Shit, how did I forget. I've been a major fan ever since the show first aired - the people at school didn't know what I was on. Fuck 'em! Where are they now! Maybe watching it on Netflix and bullshitting about how they were into it all along! Some are mathematicians! Some are carpenters' wives! Don't know how it all got started! I don't know what they're doin' with their lives! Anyway, I need to watch it ALL again: the original two seasons (anyone who thinks the show lost it after season 1 is retarded, and I don't mean intellectually disabled, I mean fucking RETARDED), Fire Walk With Me, The Return (not another nostalgia cash-in: in 1991 [1991! Sharon Van Etten was 10! Madeline Zima was 5!] Laura Palmer SAID, "I will see you again in 25 years"), the extras from the domestic releases, the books, the... coffee mugs ("damn good coffee") - lookit, just bring it on!

Go Pittsburgh, by the way. "I represent Pittsburgh, not Paris"? Horseshit, of course.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|