View Single Post
Old 05.13.2018, 04:56 PM   #3827
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
There's been much concern about President Trump;s pullout from the JCPOA last week, so i thought I'd share with you the views of Josh Gottheimer, a Democratic representative from New Jersey and former Bill Clinton speechwriter abd Hillary Clinton and John Kerry campaign adviser:

Gottheimer Stands Strong Against Iran Deal

Washington, May 8, 2018

Today, Congressman Josh Gottheimer (NJ-5) released the following statement regarding the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action:

“I opposed the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) in 2015, because while it may have placed temporary limits on certain aspects of Iran’s nuclear program, it did not permanently preclude Tehran’s pathway to the bomb. It also failed to address Iran's aggressive development of long-range ballistic missiles to deliver these nuclear weapons. These facts remain true today.

“Since the deal’s implementation, Iran has reaped the benefits of sanctions relief, twice skirted the agreement’s limitations on heavy water, and continued to flaunt its refusal to allow international inspectors access to military sites under the JCPOA’s weak inspections regime. Iran has violated international law by testing long-range ballistic missiles and transferring weapons to terrorist groups, including Hezbollah and Hamas, and Iranian proxies in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, and Yemen. But even if Iran were to fulfill all its obligations, the sunsets in the JCPOA would still permit Iran to resume its nuclear program within years."

Isn't it strange that he said this, but elsewhere it is said that inspections were not refused, and Iran followed the rules of the deal.

Which "truth" do we follow?

(I certainly cannot believe a word that Netanyahu speaks. He is almost Trumpist in his hatred of all things Obama.)