Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 10.05.2019, 12:19 PM   #590
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
The only thing that'll really stop it happening is Boris's and Farage's egos, but their own parties supporters seem overwhelmingly in favour of a deal being struck, and if the extension happens and an election is called I'd be really surprised if they don't end up coming to some kind of arrangement. Certainly everyone i know who voted to leave is in favour of it.

You're really asking the wrong person. You know my voting record on this (Leave in the referendum; Brexit Party in the last Euro elections) so why wouldn't I support a pact that could prevent another majority Remain parliament and see us finally leave the EU? I'm obviously not expecting you to agree with me and, to be honest, given our fundamental difference of opinion on this, I'd consider it a bit weird if you did.

My problem is that the Brexit party is only based around one thing-leaving Europe. If there was a coalition and then Brexit happened then what? You honestly thing Farage would be a good person to have in a postion of power? Going back to his UKIP days he's shown himself to be the absolute worst kind of human being. Even just looking at the policies he pushed with UKIP shows that. The coalition argument is at best flawed, at worst outright bonkers.

Would you actually want a no deal brexit to go through just so you can be glad we're out? Even given all the warnings of how much harm it'd do to the country? That kind of logic blows my mind.

Funny thing for me is the hardliners who voted for Brexit certainly didn't vote for a no deal. Now the narrative has moved to where they're wanting it and making out it was the cunning plan all along.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|