Thread: RAP
View Single Post
Old 02.28.2008, 12:13 PM   #42
themawt71
the destroyed room

themawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's asses
the new wu tang is actually good. before i got it i listened to samples of it and thought it was not so good but i bought it anyway.

ive been listening to the wu tang for awhile now and love all of the offshoots that rza produced too tho the cd the wu was pretty weak.

i gave the new one a chance and it has really grown on me. it is a little different with lots of guitars (fucking john frusciante!) and a kind or mariachi beat with no bass! good shit.

the interpolation... of the beatles is total crap tho. always skip that one but the rest is pretty solid.

dr dre is pretty cool. so far he has made the only beat in hip hop history that i know of that used micro tones. very cool.
themawt71 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|