View Single Post
Old 07.09.2020, 10:19 AM   #13
matmosphere
little trouble girl

matmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I will buy it from Vimeo once the pandemic is over. Although by then we will all be cyborgs. Or apes. But hopefully Jacinda Ardern and Barack Obama will be Queen & King of Earth, Billy Bragg UK Prime Minister, and Merritt Wever U.S. President.

(Tongue-Firmly-in-cheek)
Have you learned nothing from our sonic forefathers?! J Mascis will clearly rise to his foretold status as president of the world!!

Okay, sorry, moving along..

Anyway, this looks like it could be a great documentary, hopefully we all get to see it at some point. I feel bad for the filmmakers and everyone involved to have this all happening at such a crazy time.

I have a copy of Gila Monster Jamboree on VHS somewhere and it’s just an amazing performance. I wish there was a better version of it out there.
matmosphere is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|