View Single Post
Old 04.18.2006, 02:50 PM   #43
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
From Lee's jrnls80s book:

"18 July (1987), woodgreen, london
DEATHTRIP
thought i could've died from a heart attack last night - whole body filled w aches and stresses and pains of various sorts. Heart racing, p'raps from the coke...

... last night i kept startling awake, right on the verge of sleep, feeling as though i'd be gone forever if i lost conciousness - just waiting for morning light to come. is it just the drugs? sending my system into convulsions? my body is frail, chest caving in, and i mistreat it, abuse it. what would cody think to know i'm slowly killing myself off from his life?"

and

"December 5 (1988)
this week has been cocaine, on many sides. down in florida it seems to be everywhere. it came to us through local emissaries, came to me as the subject of wierd poem-stories through the mail, too; and then more the next day via tom. the sonic tom, not my thom."

sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|