View Single Post
Old 10.07.2023, 04:04 AM   #19
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks Chris for bringing the thread back!
Let's see if I can add some that are missing. I'll start with Lee and search for the others lateron. Or anyone else can do it if they feel for it ;-)
Just search the bandcamp site for anything that's been added to Bandcamp since roughly December 2022 and/or anything that's not yet listed above and still worth mentioning, especially what's been released on a non-SY related label.

Velvet Serenade by Pascal Comelade, Ramon Prats, Lee Ranaldo

Churning of the Ocean by Lee Ranaldo / Jim Jarmusch / Marc Urselli / Balazs Pandi

Melbourne Direct by Steve Shelley/Jim O'Rourke/Thurston Moore/Lee Ranaldo

I'm Not Gonna Try It (Again) by LEE RANALDO

Who Are We? by Al-Qasar (featuring Lee Ranaldo)

FORAYS by Jean D.L. (featuring Lee Ranaldo)

From Homage to Slaughter by Baby Birds (features a remix by Lee Ranaldo)

Exhibition Of A Dream (CSR292CD) by FM Einheit (Einstürzende Neubauten) (featuring Lee Ranaldo)

The Hired Hands: A Tribute to Bruce Langhorne by Various Artists (including Lee Ranaldo, and also Steve Shelley with Alan Licht)

Esperanza: Songs From Jack Kerouac's Tristessa by Various Artists (including Lee Ranaldo)

PMM# 103 Various - MAILBOMB (Lee Ranaldo​/​Evil Moisture​/​Ludo Mich, more​+​)
This is an art-zine plus cassette from 2020 that may also feature Kim Gordon

Lee has collaborated with HifiKlub on three albums:
In Doubt, Shadow Him! (2018)
How To Make Friends (2010)
Back To La Tomate (2010)

And here's some very old shit, but produced by Wharton Tiers, and it features Lee Ranaldo on Xtra guitar according to Discogs:
Grip Tape L​.​P. by Further
Super Griptape LP by Further

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|