View Single Post
Old 05.06.2012, 04:35 AM   #18
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Weird. After a near-death experience about a year ago, I was fucked up for a little while.

Then, I considered the experience practice. I began to feel kinda okay about it. I certainly don't have a zen-like serenity toward the concept of my non-existence, but I do have a slightly more mature, resigned attitude.

On the other hand, notice that right now I have trouble even typing out the D-word and I feel more comfortable using other language.

It is the most frightening, horrible thing ever.

But then, it's just a loss of consciousness. Ever pass out? Same thing, except you never wake up. But you'll never know you'll never wake up.

Conclusion: It's a huge deal, but also not a big deal at all.

Oh, and the fact that I never grew up with a concept of Hell and I don't fear damnation helps a hell of a lot.
didn't thought about it
that many people had near death experiences

this will go with compared with a state of choque

you seem to deal good with it

and wil do better during time that will pas
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|