View Single Post
Old 07.16.2007, 03:54 AM   #10
andrei
expwy. to yr skull

andrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's asses
I've just downloaded a Thurston's new album. It's pretty fine, but i'm thinking of it much like an EP. As with Psychic Hearts, has really good songs on it, but something's missing... and i don't know what?!? For sure Thurston@13 could have been a hidden song and Free Noise Among Friends could have been an intro for one song. Now, I think that TIME is the only thing missing from this album. I think it's a little bit "rushed-out" (i don't know how to say it in English). With a little bit more work over it and some extra-songs, it would have been the best record of 2007 (and for sure, better than Rather Ripped).
... And that are my thoughts about it

PS. Does anybody know, American Coffin was written for this album or it's a DDN left-over? The piano sounds like Providence, and the hiss....
andrei is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|