View Single Post
Old 07.16.2007, 07:23 AM   #17
Mildred Pierce
little trouble girl

Mildred Pierce ain't too shabby
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
(sometimes I feel) he's like a headstone of sy music and lyrics (comming up with most of riffs and ideas), but that's still not SY unless other members put their hands on it. obviously he's not only one with ideas, but...still.

thing is that he's evolving and moving in music constantly with he's age and produce what he produce, whether you like it or not. I do like his momentary creations very much. I like his Psychic Hearts but his latest production is more then "3 riff" song to me. He evolved as a musician much more since.

hmmm, what's the difference then? not that big actually. he's the man. it's like he's on right side of the stage playing. then, Steve is playing on his solo as well, so here you go, another sy feel to it.

yeah, I'd really like to hear new solo from Lee. if he'd do some of his ambient guitar work (and speaking word), or he would suprise with something else. I like Lee as a musician (artist) very much, so his contributions as a member of sy.

Steve Shelley drums on thurston's solo project sometimes, and by the way Steve is more into roots blues. maybe he will make a solo thing as well who knows, i mean with other blues musicians, would be great though. i am really into Leadbelly and Robert Johnson

http://www.myspace.com/judyandthecrackheads
Mildred Pierce is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|