Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.25.2021, 09:33 PM   #1572
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
I joked to a fellow DJane/musician/host of events today that I'm really curious about how the first set of events after that pandemic is over/there's been widespread vaccination (still seems like a pipe dream right now) is going to be, because I don't know whether I'll be able to fully socialize again or just tell everyone to fuck off. It was gallows humor to take the edge off some tense times of course, but a part of me feels like there might be an inkling of truth to it.

My shrink told me I was the best-equipped person she could think of (and she has a LOT of patients) to face the pandemonium. Given that I hate people, you follow. Barely can stand you motherfuckers.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|