View Single Post
Old 03.27.2019, 10:16 PM   #278
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I'd say so.

She dated me, and moved into my house, after what - like a week of us fucking?

I had thought she was single. She told me the guy cheated on her, and she was stuck living with him. I assumed they were stuck in a lease. She was in a toxic scenario and i was helping her out.

Turns out he didn't cheat, she caught him "texting other girls" (i know, i know) and that they were still together but sleeping in separate rooms, not being physical, etc.He was paying all the rent/bills at their apartment in Detroit, and she was driving his mom's car around after her's got stolen because... Detroit.

Her and I got into a very minor tiff, her friend recorded me in my own home (the story is so weird, i know), and she dumped me and moved out the next day.

This chick is a nut dude. Her and her fat tough guy dad and brother are gonna come bash my nugget in over a Brita filter lmfao

Im just laying low, hoping she tires herself out.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|