View Single Post
Old 11.13.2022, 06:05 PM   #487
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
sounds like the demonrats (lol) have managed to partially stem the bleeding. good!

the maga promotion strategy was playing with fire/flirting with disaster, but i'm glad someone in the democratic party had both the balls & brains to go with it, because repukes are corrupted to the core and will enable trumpians shamelessly. just look at how they crucified darth cheney's spawn. so this was very good judo. nevertherless, borderline or deeply irresponsible depending on how you look at it. i have no opinion.

anyway the reason i did not go hysterical through all of this fucked ordeal was that because unlike outside observers commenting on another country i have to live through this shit and can't afford to be a *gynormous* pussy about it.

we have dodged half a bullet. the other half is still flying. we're on the same side, but please quit it with the fucking tears, it's not just embarrassing but actually demoralizing, and if these were trenches you'd be shot for it.

Um....were you talking to me?