Thread: lee solo album
View Single Post
Old 03.24.2006, 04:10 AM   #30
Soundtrax
bad moon rising

Soundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Pryor on Fire
I'm stolked for it, I always wanted Lee to do a record that wasn't just noise.drone stuff. Not that I don't like that stuff, but I'm really stolked for a album full of Lee songs that are more well coherent.

but i am kinda afraid the new lee ranaldo album will be totaly pop stuff like his cover of Isolation, you know with regular chords or something... i think that with his solo stuff he's always gone into extremes, either totaly cheap pop songs or mostly avantgarde noise... there is really no lee solo stuff that sounds like major label sonic youth releases... cuz turstons psychic hearts actually does sound like yet another sonic youth major label release i would says
Soundtrax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|