View Single Post
Old 04.21.2020, 10:04 PM   #7962
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Between your lot and symbols (sorry man, I love you but) sandbox level name-calling garbage, this is all just depressing. I used to come here to learn stuff and make friends and now it's just watching circling on the drain.
i gave up on any attempt at civil discussion when i realized i was addressing morons and sociopaths.

took years for me to give up, but my aim in this thread is to just make it unpleasant for the bastards

sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I actually consider Bytor a friend despite being about as far apart politically as is humanly possible. we've shared some very private things during very hard times and I don't forget that stuff. This whole period of time just sucks and I'm having a hard time with it. It's hard to watch things degenerate.

i see this not as mere politics anymore, bytor spreads and supports racial hatred veiled in extreme hypocrisy, so the fucker is now dead to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|