Thread: SY drug hx
View Single Post
Old 09.03.2008, 07:18 AM   #14
squirrel_bait
empty page

squirrel_bait kicks all y'all's assessquirrel_bait kicks all y'all's assessquirrel_bait kicks all y'all's assessquirrel_bait kicks all y'all's assessquirrel_bait kicks all y'all's assessquirrel_bait kicks all y'all's assessquirrel_bait kicks all y'all's assessquirrel_bait kicks all y'all's assessquirrel_bait kicks all y'all's assessquirrel_bait kicks all y'all's assessquirrel_bait kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Sure, drugs enhance a person's creativity and drive often. But in the long run, a person's creative because they're creative, not because drugs made them creative. I dunno if that's the point you're trying to make, but tracing SY's drug history isn't going to really any secret truth behind their recordings. I'm guessing a riff or a lyric came to mind during a late night acid session, sure, but does it really matter?

It's an interesting thing to talk about but it's really not that important and I dunno how any of us would have this information, and I doubt that SY themselves could tell you what drugs they've done. I'm sure they've done everything.

Your replies to our replies have been pretty funny by the way, haha..

Yes, I know it's not really that important, but it's just something that popped into my mind when I was digging through my iTunes yesterday. I agree that a creative person is going to be creative no matter what is in their system at the time. It just can sometimes be interesting to look at what was happening, who was doing what, who was doing who, etc when a certain album was made. Idk. Things I post about early in the morning whilst sipping coffee at work...
squirrel_bait is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|