View Single Post
Old 02.04.2020, 08:37 PM   #7695
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Oh choc-E-choc, young juvenile, why are you so angry?

Your Somalian-born Muslim evidently misused campaign funds for her boyfriend. While reading news reports about that, I saw recent stories from last week concerning her possible marriage to her brother.

I shared each of those stories for the PURPOSE of others such as yourself to READ THEM!!!

You call me stupid for believing them, but I’ve stated no such thing!

I asked a simple question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
(not breaking, just a reminder)......was this ever determined?

Of course, in typical choc-E-choc style, you ignore the question. You provide zero links to news reports that she didn’t marry her brother or that she is no longer being investigated by the FBI.

Possibly you are saying that all those websites colluded to release the same —FALSE— stories all within a few days of each other last week??? I’m assuming they colluded because what are the odds each would randomly do so individually?

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
anyway, enough with the yellow press

I understand why Symbol’s referred to those websites as yellow press, that’s why I said I was somewhat taken aback......not because I believed the story, because the numerous reports within a few days of each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
The New York Post? The Daily Wire? blackamericaweb??? Jesus, man, you're either stupid enough to believe these are real sources, or stupid enough to believe that we wouldn't notice.

And we can call you racist when you seem to take way more interest in criticism of a Somalian-born Muslim, or an African-American, then you do in a white (or orange) politician.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|