View Single Post
Old 05.22.2020, 03:22 PM   #8203
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
FBI director orders internal review of Flynn investigation

McEnany Schools Reporters On ‘Good Journalism’, Provides Suggested Questions On ‘Unmaskings’

“I just want to follow up with you guys on that, did anyone take it upon themselves to pose any questions about Michael Flynn and unmasking a President Obama spokesperson?”

**crickets**

Lesson 1: Why did the Obama administration use opposition research funded by a political organization and filled with foreign dirt to surveil members of the Trump campaign?

Lesson 2: Why was Lieutenant General Michael Flynn unmasked? Not by the intel community entirely, but by Obama’s chief of staff, by the former Vice President Joe Biden, by Susan Rice, by the Treasury Secretary?

Lesson 3: Why was Flynn’s identity leaked in a criminal act?

Lesson 4: Why did the DOJ Sally Yates learn about the unmasking from President Obama?

Lesson 5: Why did James Clapper, John Brennan, Samantha Power, and Susan Rice privately admit under oath they had no evidence of collusion while saying the opposite publicly?

McEnany concluded before exiting the briefing room, “It’s a long weekend, you guys have three days to follow up on those questions. And I certainly hope the next time I ask some hands go up because Obama’s spokesperson should be asked those questions.”

Just like major media, the SYG free minded freethinkers sound a lot like crickets, too!

Everyone have a great holiday weekend!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|