View Single Post
Old 05.16.2023, 01:35 PM   #7
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
You're thinking of the real last show, in South America. At the time of this, their final New York/North America show, no news had been announced about the split. It was actually thrilling to see a set list with ELEVEN songs I'd never heard live, and the implications of what this could mean for future tours. I think it was two months later that the full story came out.

I believe Steve has mentioned that he put this set list together with a bunch of wild tunes he didn't expect everyone to agree to, but they did - something special for their first (and sadly last) NYC show in a while.
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|