View Single Post
Old 08.23.2006, 05:55 AM   #14
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
the SY/Fontaine recording has been strangled by corporate red-tape by Fontaine's label. I have a boot of it and it has some cool moments but all in all i'm not hugely impressed by it. maybe just cuz it's a shitty CD-R and I don't play it enough to get into it...
I thought J'Accuse Ted Hughes was the shit, I watched the video online round about 2000 and was excited by it... so I would like to have a proper release of that at some point...
I remember Lee talked about presenting an SY concert archive of some sort via SYR, maybe Ted Hughes could be included in that with some other improv stuff...
I'm afraid I've never heard of this Kosugi chap... I know this must seem supremely square, specially as everyone is all over the Japanese avant types...