View Single Post
Old 04.19.2007, 09:52 PM   #7
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RdTv
Good point, I see where you're going.

BUT

I think that regardless of Kim and Thurston's ''stature'' in the music industry, if Kim and Thurston were the same people just not in a band, Coco would still probably be doing what she is.

i don't know. where are picasso's children? one used to make perfumes i think. where are joyce's children? making up lawsuits. is kiefer sutherland as good as donald is/was? living under the shadow of a successful parent is difficult enough, attempting to be successful in the same field, well. is martin amis half the writer kingsley was? need i mention sean lennon? what about the other, even more obscure? on the other hand, alexander calder came from a family of engineers.

but anyway, they are kids, they are playing, what the hell! as long as it remains child's play and nobody tries to sell me a "band", because then unfortunately comparisons ensue.

nicolas cage who used to be a good actor had the good sense of changing his "coppola" last name.

i dont know, im just rambling, i wish them the most wonderful life & hence my nosy & unrequested concern.

on a vaguely related note, last night i watch the milkman ballet that those school kids put together, and it was absolutely wonderful.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|