View Single Post
Old 04.20.2007, 04:35 AM   #10
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
I have no idea what they sound like, but if the album is good, everyone is gonna say "Thurston wrote all their songs!" !
Anyways, I think that Coco (with her bandmates, whoever they are...) have all the rights in this world to start a band and record something and have a label willing to put out their stuff, after all if it's good stuff we'll listen and have fun , if it's bad nobody will force you to listen it.
I'm pretty sure every single kid in the world would start a band if in his/her house there were "available" like 40 guitars and 30 basses (what the fu*k is the bass in that pic???).
My only hope, if they're bad I don't want SY to bring them around as their opening act .
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|