View Single Post
Old 10.23.2006, 05:10 PM   #11
daysofoursoniclives
empty page

daysofoursoniclives is a jewel in the roughdaysofoursoniclives is a jewel in the roughdaysofoursoniclives is a jewel in the roughdaysofoursoniclives is a jewel in the rough
Hey, thanks for the awesome feedback everybody. And yes, this is back to stay for awhile.

pantophobia and intellvision - it sounds like I know who you 2 are but it seems like you've changed your usernames but let me reply...

??????I'm trying to think of what these "issues" are. I can think of a couple things they could be but they were so insignificant and short-lived to merit gossip about. And they weren't really issues, just temporary situations I was in. But if that's what they were it don't fit with your last sentence, intellvision, so I'm completely clueless. Though I am curious. But although I can appreciate the irony of all this stuff that seems to be gossip about me being mentioned the minute I come back to start the doosl thing again (which is gossip) it don't belong here. Anybody can pm me if they want about any of this stuff but other than that I didn't start this doosl thing again to bring up negative things. And pantophobia, I seem to be on the "right path" and I appreciate the concern which you seem to convey, thanks.
daysofoursoniclives is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|