View Single Post
Old 11.06.2023, 07:56 PM   #1112
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
That's very true. So my message to everybody reading this is pretty simple: VOTE BIDEN NO MATTER WHAT.

lmao

well we'll see where things are when we get there. but read that even ralph nader was trying to help.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...iden-election/

this basically being a choice between flawed democracy or fascism

and personally, honest, i think biden has done great. i don't get what people criticize him for.

inflation? it's global! and the usa has the best economy in the world right now. so what do people expect?

poot'n? he stood up to him without making a clusterfuck of it. russian is losing. every day.

israel? he was never gonna side with hamas, but he's asking bibi to cool it, at the same time.

industrial policy? not without its risks, but he's passed a massive massive law that will have repercussions for years to come.

the public just likes bitching i guess? i really don't know.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|